Susan Berger has earned the loyalty of countless buyers and sellers because of her solid commitment to giving her clients and customers the best service and attention possible, from the first meeting all the way to settlement. Susan has been very creative in marketing listings, innovative in her approach to buyer agency and is widely known as a quick thinker and an energetic salesperson who instinctively understands and practices the art of the "win-win" negotiation. These attributes make her one of the most successful and sought-after real estate salespersons in the Washington Metro area.
Ellen and Susan Berger have worked together as a team since 1989. They have been consistent award winners in all the local boards as well as the TOP PRODUCING TEAM at Evers & Co. since their partnership began. Susan and Ellen have listed and sold $60,000,000 in real estate in the past 24 months.
Susan and Ellen know the NEIGHBORHOODS, are on top of the MARKET and have the EXPERTISE to make your real estate transaction smooth, efficient and most of all stress free. They each hold GRI and CBR professional designations, are well respected and have excellent relationships with area realtors.
Ellen and Susan are well liked and trusted by both their clients and colleagues. They are compassionate and patient, listen & pay attention and have a sense of humor.
- BA, Cornell University MS, Simmons College
- Licensed in DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Highly personalized service from first contact through settlement
- Listings the area's finest properties
- Top Producer, DC and Maryland, consistent award winner
- Extensive knowledge of home, neighborhoods, communities, schools
- Skilled negotiator, market specialist
- Dedicated, productive, positive, persistent and sensitive to client needs
- Testimonial - "Susan has the best sense of humor of anyone . . . I would never think of working with any other real estate agent after having worked with her."
- Board member, City Year DC
CALL US...YOU'LL LIKE OUR STYLE!
Listing Agent: Ellen M Sandler
Listing Agent: Non Member
Number of Units